This watch is brand new and was not worn, The Plastic has been removed. We used the bracelet on a different watch, So this is for the watch head only with a Nato Strap. The watch head is LNIB mint with maybe the super slightest marks from bracelet removal. Bezel, Crystal, 100% mint. Please see Photos for details.
WE DO TAKE TRADE INS OF SPECIFIC WATCHES.
The watch is from an Authorized Omega Dealer with cards and boxes and most of Factory Warranty remaining.
This watch has very low production numbers.
- Brand New Mens Model # 3188.8.131.52.01.004
- WITH MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS
- Manufacturer Box & Manual
- Black Dial
- Chronograph Feature
- Manual Winding Movement
- Power Reserve: 48 Hours
- Purchased in Late April from a USA Authorized Dealer still under warranty for over a year.
- Guaranteed Authentic
- NO SALES TAX
- Save Off The $5,500 Retail Price
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet
- Hesalite Crystal
- 50 Meters / 165 Feet Water Resistant
- 42mm = 1 5/8" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet
- Generic Nato Strap
- Luminescent Hands and Markers
Also Known As Model # 31130423001004
Jean-Claude Monachon – Vice President and Head of Product Development – told us about the initial plans for this watch when Omega designed it, making it an official Omega Speedmaster Tintin timepiece.
Instead, it became the Omega Speedmaster Pro Racing as the owners of the Tintin copyrights (probably) did not like the idea of having this watch as a tribute. As our first publication on the Speedmaster Tintin resulted in receiving letters from the legal department of the Tintin copyright owners, we will refrain from showing you the Tintin album and photos that will immediately clarify why this watch has such an interesting red and white checkered outer ring on the dial. It has little to do with racing.